The meaning behind document colour coding and document statuses
The documents Powered Now creates (Invoices, Quotes, Credit Notes, Expenses & Supplier Invoices) are categorised by a number of different statuses. This way it is easy for you to quickly check what has been sent, what requires payment and what has been accepted!
If you are on a tablet in landscape mode you can see the status at the top. Alternatively, you can use the filters on the specific document pages on both your tablet and phone.
- Raised - You have created an invoice, but not sent it to your customer yet.
- Pending Payment - You have sent an invoice to your customer but you have not made it as paid, or the customer hasn't paid via PayPal.
- Paid - The invoice has been marked as paid.
- Over Paid - The invoice has too much money marked as paid, for example, if the invoice was £100 and has been paid £101 then it would be Over Paid.
- Part Paid - The total amount on the invoice has not been paid, for example, if the invoice was £100 and £99 has been paid it would be Part Paid.
- Raised - You have created a quote, but not yet sent it to the customer.
- Sent - You have sent the quote to your customer but it hasn't been accepted or rejected yet.
- Client Accepted - Your client has accepted the quote.
- Client Rejected - Your client has rejected the quote.
There is also a colour coding system to see as a quick overview:
Raised = Black
Sent = Orange
Paid/Accepted = Green