This is an article on sending a message to your customer through Powered Now. This can be done through Appointment, Projects or within the customer Contact Record
1. Go to your 'Diary' on the left hand side then locate the appointment you have set up for the customer you'd like to send a message too.
2. Select the Appointment then in there you'll see a 'Sent Message' button where you can send a message to your customer via text or email
1. Go to the 'Projects' tabs on the left hand side and select the project you have created for the customer you'd like to send a message too
2. In the project select 'Add New Item To Project' and on the drop down you'll see 'Send Message To Customer'
1. Go to the 'Contacts' tab on the left and in there select the customer you'd like to send a message too.
2. In there select the 'Green Paper Plane' next to the contact name and contact details, from there you can send a message to the customer via text or email.