This article will show you how to produce a report of the projects you have created in Powered Now.
- From the main dashboard, click on the Reports & Finances button on the left.
- Click on the Reports tab at the top of the page.
- On this page, underneath What to Export, there is a drop-down menu that will default to show Sales. Click on this box and then select Projects from the list.
- You will then be given a choice of which of your Projects you’d like to report on based on their Project Statuses. The default is All, but you could instead choose to produce a report on, for example, only Open projects.
- Then, you will need to choose the period for which you’d like the report to be created. There are various options, including Select range, which is used to define the specific range of dates you’d like to cover.
- Once you have done that, you can choose to either Preview the report or Export it straight away. The Preview page should look something like this:
With options to Send by email or Print Report in the top right-hand corner.
If you choose to Export right away, a CSV file of your report will be produced and you will be directed to save the file on your device.
If you choose to either Send by email or Print Report, the format will instead be a PDF file, which you can then email to another member of your team or send directly to a printer respectively.