This article will take you through how to produce a report for the appointments you have created in Powered Now.
- From the main dashboard, click on the Reports & Finances button on the left.
- Click on the Reports tab at the top of the page.
- On this page, underneath What to Export, there is a drop-down menu which will by default show Sales. Click on this box and then select Appointments from the list.
- You will then be given a choice of which Appointments you’d like to report on based on their Appointment Type. The default is All appointments, but you could instead choose to produce a report on, for example, only Unplanned appointments.
- Then, you will need to choose the period for which you’d like the report to be created. In the case of Appointments, you will need to define the specific range of dates you’d like the report to cover.
- You can also choose the format of the exported document, either CSV or ICS. If you choose ICS, you’ll get a file that can then be saved in your calendar app.
- Once you have done that, you can choose to either Preview the report or Export it straight away. The Preview page should look something like this:
With options to Send by email or Print Report in the top right hand corner.
If you choose to Export right away, your report file will be produced and you will be directed to save the file on your device.
If you choose to either Send by email or Print Report, the format will instead be a PDF file, which you can then email to another member of your team or send directly to a printer respectively.