- Help Center
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contacts, Customers and Sites
How to Raise a Support Ticket
Powered Now Features
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Forms & Certificates
Go to the Powered Now Community
How Do I Export My Contacts?
You may want to export your contacts from Powered Now to import them into some other 3rd party software, such as Mail Chimp or Accountancy software. To do this is very simple.
- Click on Contacts
- Click Export Contacts button
- Choose 'type of contact' you wish to export - Supplier, Customer or Both
- A .csv file will be created and you can save it to a folder and use the data.