- Click on Projects
- Click on New Project
- Select the Customer the project is for
- Name your project
- If you create a note or pricing then you can add it to the job sheet.
- Click on the Create Document button (Green '+' button).
- Click on the items you wish to add to your job sheet, e.g. Pricing
- Click the document you want to create, i.e. Job Sheet (on the mobile app press 'Create Document' and select the document you'd like to create
- In the example below, both the note and pricing have been added to the job sheet. You will notice no prices are visible.
- Click Send (Paper plane in the top right of the mobile app)
Creating a job sheet from a quote
Pricing will be hidden on the job sheet if you create a job sheet from a quote. Once a job sheet has been raised, you can edit it to add more detail if required.