One of the questions we get quite a lot is how do you create documents, quotes, invoices with detailed text, including paragraphs, bold, italic and bullet points.
Its actually pretty simple, the following Article covers this in detail.
To create detailed text, use projects.
- Create a new project for your customer.
- When you are in the project, create a note from the + add to project button. This note is your description, you can make it pretty long and use paragraphs and styling.
- Save the note (also you can create as many notes as you like).
- Create a priced item block, this is just like creating a normal invoice or quote, you would have seen the before.
- When you are ready to create the quote press the + Create Document button.
- Select the notes and priced items.
- Complete the wizard and you're done!
- If you want to move things around on the quote simply open it, then press edit and hop over to document times and select the pencil icon where you can move things around.