- Use the “Forms & Certificates” Quick Action button on the Home Screen
2. Select desired Certificate from the list
3. Select your Customer
- Note: If you would like to create a Certificate with a different Site/Installation Address than the Contact’s main address, then you must select this Address from the Site list before creating the Project. If no Site is selected, the system will assume that the Installation/Site address is the same as the main user’s and apply that address to both fields.
4. Give the Project a name you will recognize
5. Fill out your Certificate
6. Send it!
Once a Certificate is Confirmed, it can still be edited like a standard Powered Now document. However, once a Certificate is sent it’s contents then enter a “Locked” state, preventing the document from being edited after this point.