This guide will teach you how to send a letter to your customer through Powered Now. You may want to send your customer a letter to remind them of your payment terms, pre contractual agreements or any other reason.
With this guide you will be able to send your customer a letter in the style of your Powered Now Document layout.
- Firstly you need to head to the projects section on the left hand side of the home screen.
2. From here, you'll need to click on the project associated to the customer that you want to send a letter to. If you don't already have a project open for this customer then hit the new project button on the top left.
3. Once in the project timeline you need to press the add new item to project button and select Note.
4. Once you've selected this you will be taken to the note creation page. You should write opening line of your letter into the title box and then then the rest of the text into the note box below. Once you have completed this press the green save button in the top right hand corner.
5. Once you've done this you will be taken back to the project timeline. From here click the green + Create Quote, Job Sheet or Invoice button.
6. You'll then be taken to the document creation page. Click on the note to select it and then click Create Job Sheet.
7. Check over the details to make sure they are correct and when you're happy click the green send button in the top right hand corner.